[mapguide-users] SDF & SQL Server 2005 Joined Feature Source

Ronnie Louie ronnie.louie at autodesk.com
Thu Sep 6 12:53:03 EDT 2007

Hi Max,

When you have join of SDF to SQL Server feature source, you can only
define a filter for the fields from the primary source of the join (i.e.
the properties in the SDF).  It is not currently possible to setup a
filter for the secondary feature source of a join (i.e. the SQL Server
datasource properties).  Depending on what you a trying to achieve, you
may be able to get similar desired result by setting up an appropriate
theme based on the properties from the secondary feature source.

Ronnie