[mapguide-users] 1.2 using .net 2.0 and VS2005 and web applicationproject

FM fm at webxample.com
Mon Sep 17 18:18:27 EDT 2007

Yes, we have done that for a while now...

You must make sure to:
1. Create your project as a web application
2. Make sure your web in IIS works with .NET 2.0
3. Move the MapGuide Dlls (MapGuideDotNetApi.dll, MapGuideUnmanagedApi.dll)
to your new bin directory (copy local when adding references)
4. Move your webconfig.ini and set the correct parameters

I hope that will help you.