[mapguide-users] Reduce PNG image genate whit Tile Base Layer

Maciej Skorczewski maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl
Fri Sep 21 17:11:15 EDT 2007

Yes i try this but it is no good solution...when i try use
FMTilingEngine (from websoftdev.com)

i get error..(my data are too big fro this)...

But when it is solution (in MG) to put JPG,PNG (whit some compression
level) it will be ok...

if i chose some commpression level it will be as default for all project
in my MG OS installation?

btw how can i set size of tile Base Layer (PNG file) from 300x300 to
100x100 or 50x50.?

Many of my clients ask about speed of mapguide...i think that THIS is
very important to be MG the best open source map system in the world. :)

--

Maciej Skórczewski