[mapguide-users] postgis connection properties EMPTY!!!!!

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Sep 26 02:58:25 EDT 2007

The problem is that the PostGIS FDO Provider (as well as the other
providers) depend on certain Dll's being avalible.
I recommend using dependency walker to open the Dll, and view it
dependencies. It will highlight missing dll dependencies.
http://www.dependencywalker.com

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S