[mapguide-users] MapGuide Automated Tiling Engine 1.2

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Wed Sep 26 06:35:59 EDT 2007

Kori Maleski-3 wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>

> Websoft Developers is pleased to announce the availability of the new 1.2
> version of our free MapGuide tiling utility.

Sorry, but I have problems:

MGOS 1.2, Webextensions 1.2, Apache+Php bundle, WinXP

C:\Program Files\Websoft Developers\FacilitiesMap Tiling
Engine>FmTilingEngine.e
xe -u Administrator -p admin -m map2 -l

Preparing to Tile 'map2' Map Definition...

Initializing Connection to MapGuide...Succeeded
Tiling 'Orto' Layer Group...

Scale: 1:200000   Finite Scale 1 of 12

FmTilingEngine Error:

Unable to connect to MapGuide

Ensure MapGuide Service is Running

Make sure the correct MapGuide DLLs and Webconfig.ini
are present in the FmTilingEngine directory

ErrLog.txt is empty, although I did use -l switch. What should I check else?