[mapguide-users] MGOS 1.2.0 & fdo 3.2.3

Atika Sultan asultan555 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:34:14 EDT 2007

Hi,
I just updated from MGOS 1.1.0 to 1.2.0 on WindowsServer2003 ...my raster
files were loading perfectly fine but now they show "server does not have
the raster provider" type of error .... what are the steps to upgrade to
MGOS1.2.0..i scaned through the forum & the fdo site but cannot get my
answers...
1. Is only the new install is enough or is there a seperate intall/patch for
fdo?
2. there are fdo code present at http://fdo.osgeo.org/downloads.html but is
there a installer for windows instead of a build ?

kindly help