[mapguide-users] MG 2.0 BUG...after GetSelectionXML

adman666 adam at aemsaustralia.com.au
Wed Apr 2 05:16:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am also seeing a problem with the GetSelectionXML function. After I use it
the resource remains locked and I cannot perform any further actions against
until I logout and log back into the application.

I can normally select the feature and then delete or update it but since
updating to mgos2 I am getting this error:

Error: Please try your operation later as the resource was busy:
Library://AEMSDB/Actions/487/Data/11504.FeatureSource
 StackTrace:
  - MgFeatureServiceHandler.ProcessOperation line 83 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_23.8\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\FeatureServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpUpdateFeatures.Execute line 111 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_23.8\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\OpUpdateFeatures.cpp
  - MgServerUpdateFeatures.UpdateFeatures line 131 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_23.8\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerUpdateFeatures.cpp
  - MgFdoConnectionManager.RemoveCachedFdoConnection line 1006 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_23.8\mgdev\server\src\common\manager\FdoConnectionManager.cpp
Please try your operation later as the resource was busy:
Library://AEMSDB/Actions/487/Data/11504.FeatureSource

I thought that I may have left a feature reader open somewhere but this is
definately not the case.