[mapguide-users] can't update and delete from feature source but insert works

Ismael Cams mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 02:40:31 EDT 2008

Hello,

I started a thread on the forum yesterday similar to what you are
describing. Did you get any error messages (I get an
MgResourceBusyException) ? After I try to delete or update a feature I also
not succeed anymore to insert features. Only after a restart of mgserver I
can insert features again.
My code was working fine with MGOS 1.2.