[mapguide-users] can't update and delete from feature source but insert works

J Manafi jonathan.manafi at cctechnol.com
Thu Apr 3 15:44:16 EDT 2008

I am having a very similar problem. We are digitizing layers and storing
temporary feature sources in the session repository, and I, too, cannot
delete or update our temp. layers, but I can insert new features. I checked
the readonly flag, but it was already set to FALSE, and my attempts at
updating features are very similar programatically to the posts I have
already come across.  We are able to do a mass deletion, however, and delete
all temporary layers from the map, but I have been unsuccessful in trying to
delete a singular feature from specific layers.  Has anyone been able to
make any progress on this topic?