[mapguide-users] help drawing on map use Mapguide 1.2 api

Justin Driskell jdriskel at scires.com
Mon Apr 7 14:58:57 EDT 2008

Hello I am new to mapguide.  I am using Mapguide 1.2 and IIS/Dot.  I am writing a function that will be used by my website (in CS) to grab coordinates of sites from a database.  Then using the Mapguide API I will plot on the map those sites. Can you direct me to where I can get Mapguide API help.  I already have the Mapguide API documentation but I need a little help getting to the right function to do the job.  Does Mapguide have a function like drawCircle(location, layer).

Thanks in advanced

Justin Driskell
Engineer 1
(770)-989-9488