[mapguide-users] OSS application to serve file based images

Intengu Technologies sindile.bidla at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 17:46:54 EDT 2008

Hello

I understand that most experts are saying it is far better not to load
images in a database but rather to serve them from a file based system.
There are two commercial products that I know of ER Mapper - Image Web
Server and ArcGIS Image Server what OSS products provide comparable
functionalities.  If these are available are there any bench mark studies
done and also I would like to integrate such products with ArcGIS Server.

--
Sindile Bidla