[mapguide-users] Data Package Problem

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Apr 9 09:21:06 EDT 2008

In the guide, step 2 is:
2. Download and extract the sample application.
    Visit the downloads page and download phpviewersample-2.0.zip. *On
Windows extract the files to C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www*. On Linux extract the
    files to /usr/local/mapguideopensource/webserverextensions/www. Note
that in both cases it should create a folder called phpviewersample
under www.

I have made the important part bold.
For dotnet, the folder is called dotnetviewersample instead of
phpviewersample.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S