[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0 - mrsid problem...

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Mon Apr 14 12:48:10 EDT 2008

Scratch that....My mrsid's not showing up at all (the screen cap was
actually another layer I'd forgotten to turn off) - I'm having troubles
getting images to work for 1 specific library folder.....more info once
I test some more things out.

Andrew

Andrew DeMerchant wrote:
> I've got some MrSid files that are being displayed (incorrectly) like
> the attached image. The images are air photos...it's as though the
> layer is making nearly every other layer transparent or white.
>

> Andrew

	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*
ph.1-877-2GEMTEC x.163