[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0 - mrsid problem...

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Mon Apr 14 14:17:45 EDT 2008

Thanks to Brain, I got my other (non-mrsid) images working for this
project - same thing...it was a coord system issue.

Jason: Yes, I followed those instructions...I've turned on debugging for
mgos and checked out the error.log - what looks to be my problem is that
it thinks the fdo isn't registered. I get "FDO Provider Not Registered"
for each mrsid layer. I've looked in Nabble to see if I could find a
solution, but no luck. Lots of people with that same problem (some for
the Raster FDO, some for others), but no one ever posted a solution.
Again, my other rasters are working (jpg, tiff), just not mrsid.

andrew

Jason Birch wrote:

> They're working for me.
>

> Did you install the new version of the MrSID plugin?
>

> http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoGdalNotes#FDO3.3.0MapGuide2.0.0
>

> Jason
>

> *From:* Berdel, Brian
> *Subject:* RE: [mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0 - mrsid problem...
>

> Same issue for me as well.  MrSID not showing up.

> *From:* Andrew DeMerchant
> *Subject:* Re: [mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0 - mrsid problem...
>

> Scratch that....My mrsid's not showing up at all (the screen cap was
> actually another layer I'd forgotten to turn off) - I'm having
> troubles getting images to work for 1 specific library folder.....more
> info once I test some more things out.

	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*
ph.1-877-2GEMTEC x.163