[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0 - mrsid problem...

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Apr 14 14:46:54 EDT 2008

That's truly bizarre; this should not depend on whether you're using
.sid files or not.  Are these layers that you created with an earlier
version of MapGuide?

I'd be interested in seeing the results of GetResourceContent for one of
the misbehaving feature sources

http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/getresourcecontentform.html

as well as the contents of your providers.xml or the results of this
call:

http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/getfeatureprovidersform.html

My guess would have been that something isn't quite right (location of
the MrSID dlls or something) but the error message doesn't seem right
for that.

Jason