[mapguide-users] MgOs V2.0 memory problems

Marius_360 marius at openspatial.co.za
Tue Apr 15 07:04:30 EDT 2008

Hi All

My map runs on Windows Server 2003, Oracle 10Gr2, Mapguide Opensource 2 and
the latest King providers but I am encountering problems when zooming in a
few times. After zooming in 2-3 times I get no more response from the map
i.e a blank screen and no more loading. When I have a look at the server
memory usage, the mapguide service is using 75% of the total available ram
(1.5gb out of 2gb).When I close the map as well as Studio the memory is not
freed up. After restarting the server and opening the map again the memory
used steadily climbs up to 1.5gb again. The oracle spatial layers I am using
so far are not even close to that size, so I don't know what the problem is.

Does anyone have an Idea what is happening?

Regards,

Marius