[mapguide-users] Precision when selecting polygons

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Apr 16 16:59:14 EDT 2008

If you do try that, you will need a build of GDAL/OGR compiled with Geos support. I am not sure how the one that comes with the FDO binary distribution is built. We could probably remove this requirement by changing OgrFeatureReader::ReadNext() to perform the intersects using FdoSpatialUtility rather than OGR's OGRGeometry::Intersects.

Traian