[mapguide-users] Precision when selecting polygons

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Thu Apr 17 02:18:52 EDT 2008

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S wrote:

> You can try the OGR provider, which also supports MySQL.
> I am positive that the BBOX problem is solved there, but I am unsure
> about the performance aspect.
> There may be other hidden problems, but it might be easier than
> migrating data.

Thank you. I downloaded OGR-3.2.3, and modified providers.xml like this:

<FeatureProvider>
<Name>OSGeo.OGR.0.1</Name>
<DisplayName>FDO Provider for OGR</DisplayName>
<Description>Access to OGR data sources</Description>
<IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
<Version>3.2.3.0</Version>
<FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.2.3.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
<LibraryPath>C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Bin\FDO\OGRProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
</FeatureProvider

But OGR doesn't show up in studio. Am I using wrong version of ogr? Are
there any instructions how to make OGR work with mgos 2.0?