[mapguide-users] Precision when selecting polygons

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Apr 17 03:28:41 EDT 2008

My instructions for installing OGR are:
1. Delete the FDO folder from MgOS
2. Download FDO WindowsSDK
3. Extract Bin folder from WindowsSDK
4. Rename Bin FDO and place as folder deleted in step 1

My entry looks like this:

  <FeatureProvider>
    <Name>OSGeo.OGR.3.3</Name>
    <DisplayName>OSGeo FDO Provider for OGR</DisplayName>
    <Description>FDO Access to OGR Data Sources</Description>
    <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
    <Version>3.3.0.0</Version>
    <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.3.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
    <LibraryPath>.\OGRProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
 </FeatureProvider>

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S