[mapguide-users] SQL Query

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Apr 17 02:17:08 EDT 2008

You won't find info about that in the Developer Guide.
MapGuide uses FDO, and basically FDO makes every datasource appear the
same,
so the Developer Guide shows how to interact with any datasource.

You will need a tool to set up an FDO dataconnection to an SQL server.
The Getting Started guide has links to the three currently avalible tools:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/2.0/documentation.html

If you are completely new to this, I would recomend you get a free 60
day trial of Autodesk MapGuide Studio (link in the guide above).
Autodesk MapGuide Studio comes with complete documentation and step by
step explanations of how to set up a site.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S