[mapguide-users] Properties Frame in Studio 2007 - Hyperlinks

Vishaal vs2k2000 at rediffmail.com
Thu Apr 17 03:08:38 EDT 2008

Hi Andy,

i am also in the process of doing something similar as you have already
done. i want to zoom in to the specific parcel from the list of available
parcel, and want to display the image in the tool tip. my solution is made
using the shp files and VS2005 C#,MGOS 1.2. i am successful in getting the
list of selected parcel , now i want to follow something related to your
solution. if you can share your code with me then it will be a great help
for me as i have to submit this project very soon as a part of my
curriculum.
thanks for all your help. waiting for a positive reply.

thanks.

vishal