[mapguide-users] .NET Fusion

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Thu Apr 17 14:31:22 EDT 2008

You are correct about the widgets and .NET, I actually started
converting them a while back, but I haven't been able to dedicate enough
time to it...

And yes I am using the task pane, and the feature reader works fine for
accessing a layer by layer name and session variable, but if I try to
open a map via the name it always tells me it cannot find...One other
question I would have about fusion is how to access the mapframe from
the task pane...
parent.parent.mapframe does not exist.  I saw the documentation about
building a fusion template, but I a haven't really been able to get a
handle on the structure as it relates to the regular AJAX viewer.

Thanks,

Brian  Berdel
McMahon Associates, Inc.
p: 215.283.9444