[mapguide-users] .NET Fusion

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Apr 17 14:19:30 EDT 2008

As far as I know, Fusion works with a .Net install, but you can't write
widgets in .Net unless you re-write the entire widget stack in this
language.  This is something that I'd be interested in seeing, but only
from an academic perspective. :)

Brian, how are you integrating .Net into Fusion?  With a task pane
application?  I wonder if there is a JavaScript function that returns
the map ID?

Jason