[mapguide-users] Newbie: My first map

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Sun Apr 20 13:53:36 EDT 2008

You can toggle the visibility via the task frame via an invoke script
command. But you cannot do this to the layers / properties.  They are in
the same frameset as the map.

This will toggle the visibility of the task frame off

javascript:document.all.tags("Frameset").item(1).cols = '*,0';

and on

javascript:document.all.tags("Frameset").item(1).cols = '*,280';

but it would have to be set to on in Mapguide Studio from the beginning.

Thanks,

Brian