[mapguide-users] MGE 2009 and oracle memory leak

shreepad shreepadr at valuecad.com
Tue Apr 22 01:03:34 EDT 2008

using MGE 2009 and Oracle 10g2 with instant client i have used both king and
autodesk FDO
couple issues

1. selection takes really long time
2. map runs out of memory and MGE crash
3. big layer like parcels and address points causing the delay in load when
they have scale dependancies
    mge 2008 it was really fast

4. firebug shows mapagent.fcgi is really using lots of memory and time

should we port to MGE 2009 or even MGOS 2.0  i think it still not there yet
2008 was much faster than MGE 2009  why is that

please let me know if any one has these issues

thanks
shreepad