[mapguide-users] Authentication error at line 199

Thomas Brix Lyng brixlyng at frederikshavn.dk
Tue Apr 22 02:38:04 EDT 2008

Hi

I'm getting an error with MapGuide Enterprise 2008 I can´t figure:

åØå"Authentication failed. Please enter a valid username and password. Exception occurred in method MgSecurityManager.Authenticate at line 199 in file c:\build_bond_area\Bond_Nightly\BUILD_41.3\Ent\OS\Server\src\Common\Manager\SecurityManager.cpp "

The error shows in my layout in the taskpanel and no map is showing. I can see the map in studio but when I try to view it in my webbrowser (IE6 or IE7) i get the error even if I log in with my MapGuide administrator password (It works in MapGuide administrator modul PHP).

Please advice!

Regards

Thomas Brix Lyng
Frederikshavn Municipal Administration