[mapguide-users] Authentication error at line 199

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Apr 23 15:17:37 EDT 2008

You might want to check the authentication settings in IIS.
Try to remove the "Integrated Windows Authentication" setting.
In case it is a browser/firewall issue, try to add the username/password
parameters to the URL:
http://localhost/mapguide2008/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=....&USERNAME=Administrator&PASSWORD=admin
That will bypass the authentication header system.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S