[mapguide-users] Properties Frame in Studio 2007 - Hyperlinks

Vishaal vs2k2000 at rediffmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:43:18 EDT 2008

Hi James,

i am developing a web solution using MGOS 1.2 with Visual Studio 2005 ( C#).
i am successful in querying tax lots and also i am getting the selection
displayed as an html table. now what i want to do is if i click on any of
the selected tax lots from the html table, it should get selected,
highlighted and map should zoom to that tax lot( same as in your RABA
solution--where you can zoom in to the bus route after searching it through
query).

The next thing i want to do is create a link in my properties pane so that
if i click on that link the related image should be displayed(once again
like your example). i tried creating the hyper links in the dbf file itself(
i am using shp files) but that was of no use. if you can share your thoughts
on this along with your piece of code to do the mentioned functionalities
then it would be a great help to me.as i need it  very urgently. i
appreciate all your help.

thanks in advance.

vishal