[mapguide-users] Projection in Google map

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Apr 25 10:05:40 EDT 2008

Google Map and Google Earth use a latitude longitude WGS84 coordinate system
for displaying their data.  If you are going to integrate your data with it,
you will have to re-project it into that system and then reload the dataset
into MapGuide.  Whatever GIS software you use should have the ability to
transform your data from one coordinate system to another.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com