[mapguide-users] Projection in Google map

anakando anakando at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 02:51:03 EDT 2008

Thanks Andy
Actually, my client still want the data in Cassini projection. Is it mean
there is no way i can integrate that data with Google map unless re-project
it into WGQ84? If that, maybe you can tell me a bit how can i perform this
projection transformation during run-time mode? User select the layers
(Cassini projection) and then some process perform to transform current
projection into WGS84 and overlay it in Google map. It is possible? Anybody
done this before?