[mapguide-users] Adding/removing temporary layers from session repository

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Apr 28 14:10:52 EDT 2008

The legend builder tries to minimize the use of "full rebuild" thus, if
you do not create a new "runtime map layer", but reuse the existing, the
layer GUID has not changed, and the legend will not refresh.
You might consider adding some extra dummy parameter to the image url to
prevent browser cache problems.
I hope that helps.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S