[mapguide-users] Markup example is not adding layers to legend... cannot see features?

MMicallef-MTO Michael.Micallef at ontario.ca
Mon Apr 28 16:41:46 EDT 2008

I have the Markup example running iwth the coord updates.

I am able to add new features to a markup but and sleect them on screen -
but cannot see the features at all and the layer is not added to the legend.

If i select them, the selection highlights showing the digitized shape
though - so the features are there, just cannot see them...

I am in v2.0

Anyone have  the same issue?

Mike