[mapguide-users] MGOS v2.0 join with other feature source issue

David Nuell nuell at nicholsenvironmental.com
Mon Apr 28 15:41:17 EDT 2008

Hello All -

This is a repost from a few days ago... I feel the trail might have gone
cold as the post gets pushed down the list.

Here is the problem -

I am attempting to join my data to a database in mapguide Studio 2008.  I
have loaded my SHP and MS Access database resources and the SHP can be
displayed with no problem without a join.

My MS Access database has two tables that are related.

When I attempt to join the first table in the DB to my data resource, I can
see the joined attributes and polygons in the layers resource.  No issue
there.

when I attempt to join a SECOND table from the DB to my data resource, I can
see the joined attributes from the first and second tables, however I can
not see the polygons when I refresh the layer resource.  The scale is
appropriate, but no drawing appears.  If I remove the second join, the data
appears as normal.

Does anyone have a suggestion or have run into this issue?  I have even
created dummy data and simplified everything to make sure it was not just my
original data.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks listers.