[mapguide-users] Out of Memory error problem

nclayton nclayton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:31:19 EDT 2008

I've modified the serverconfig.ini connection timeout settings so am going to
watch it for a bit to see if that helps. The problem with my situation is
that it's not a particular site causing the problem...it's basically
whichever site just happens to be the one that tips the memory too far.

It will be a bit before we start getting hits, so I will post how things go
later.

Thank you for your input.