[mapguide-users] Out of Memory error problem

nclayton nclayton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 08:25:02 EDT 2008

After setting the connection times settings back to their original 60 and 120
values, the server has been stable for 18 hours, but the memory usage is
sitting at 488,148K and there probably aren't any connections established
currently. In all of the examples that I have seen, only one map is being
served. Is MGOS capable of serving many different maps to many people at a
time out of the box? Are there any other tweaks or recommendations for
improving memory use?

Thanks again.