[mapguide-users] Problem with zoom to selection

gom gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Tue Apr 29 12:57:58 EDT 2008

I have been working on some code to search, select and zoom to features.  I
am able to select the features use SetSelectionXML, however I cannot zoom to
these selected features.

If I just set the selection it shows 1 feature selected and my feature is
highlighted.
When i add the line of code in my javascript to ExecuteMapAction(10), the
browser status line shows the blue bar that indicates loading and then
pauses.  After several minutes I get an error saying "The download of the
specified resource failed"

I tried butting the ExecuteMapAction(10) on a sperate button so I could wait
for the feature to be selected and all highlighting/refreshing to be
completed.  Even then, it causes the same pause/error.

Any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong or what steps I might be
missing?

Thanks