[mapguide-users] Problem with zoom to selection

Jackie C. Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 10:28:49 EDT 2008

That error message seems to be specific to the XmlHttpRequest object.

You might want to check the following.

1 - If you are using Internet Explorer, check that you are running the
latest MSXML and make sure the browser security settings are not interfering
with the XmlHttpRequest.

2 - There may be some security settings on the actual machine that are
preventing the XmlHttpRequest object from sending requests.

- Jackie

-----
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jackieng