[mapguide-users] Compound line with Cartographic Stylization Engine

Jonathan Manafi jonathan.manafi at cctechnol.com
Fri Aug 1 13:22:25 EDT 2008

Hello Tom,

 I was able to fix this. It was pointed out to me that I didn't close my
CompositeSymbolization tag properly, and that was the portion causing my
errors. I'm actually using this on 1.2 right now, and as far as my
starting symbol, it was modified from the default definition provided
when creating a new symbol in MapGuide Studio.

Thanks for the tips.