[mapguide-users] Fusion application with Maestro

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat Aug 2 05:16:39 EDT 2008

I think the Fusion errors you are seeing are because you are using the
Fusion version supplied with MapGuide.
Many problems have been fixed since the release of MGOS 2.01.
The best way to get the latest and greatest is via SVN:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapguide-users/2008-July/013637.html

Another way is by the "GetIt" page:
http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/GetIt
(It is usually a bit behind the SVN version, but perhaps more stable)

What was the browser error you recieved when viewing the WebLayout?

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S