[mapguide-users] MAP not persistent

SIDKAT skhatri at techmahindra.com
Fri Aug 8 01:14:52 EDT 2008

Hi All,
  In our application we programatically load a ".dwg" file on the
MgServer2.0(We use Autodesk Mapguide Studio 2009 dlls to load the file).
Then we use the AjaxViewer / PHP interface to access this drawing. On this
drawing we add layers which we are able to see as long as the session is
kept alive. However, once we close the browser and open the updated drawing
the new layer which we have added are lost.
  We were migrating from AutoDesk 2007 to AutoDesk 2009 (AutoDesk 2007
didn't support windows 2003 server) which also required us to migrate the
MgServer1.1.0 to MgServer2.0.0.

If you have any inputs on how can we make the modifications persistent that
would be great.