[mapguide-users] Does it matter where you install Mapguide?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Aug 12 12:47:56 EDT 2008

As mentioned, you can (and likely should) move your repository to a
location outside of the program files directory.

If you want to install MapGuide to an alternate location, Zac wrote up
the instructions on his blog:

http://tinyurl.com/668765

This method is not officially supported, but works in my experience.

Jason