[mapguide-users] Fusion Overview widget - thicker line?

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Tue Aug 19 15:20:57 EDT 2008

How do I make changes to the color / thickness of the red dashed outline
shown on the Overview widget? I've had a glance through the widget code,
but I can't see it in there for some reason....I'd like to make it a bit
thicker, and maybe black. For my maps, that would show up a lot better.
Having those as configurable options for the widget would be a cool
thing for the future...

Andrew
--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*