[mapguide-users] Need help for mapguide

Sébastien Costanzo gourou961 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 09:39:53 EDT 2008

Hello everybody.
First i would like to say that i'm a french speaker so sorry for my english.
I need your help because i'm a newbie for mapguide development.

- Do you have a complete tutorial about mapguide?
- I am using the map Sheboygan for testing my scripts but i would like to add a button in the toolbar. When i am pushing the button, i would like that the label roads become streets (Just changing the text). How can i do?
- Where are the files that i must modify to do what i want?

Thanks for your help

Gourou961