[mapguide-users] Fusion + Oracle datasource problem

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Thu Aug 21 02:59:39 EDT 2008

That all sounds really promising but unfortunately I'm working to an
aggressive deadline, and having paid money for the Autodesk MapGuide product
I sort of assumed it would operate consistently regardless of my choice of
viewer.

So what's the best way of keeping track of these new developments? Do you
announce it here or somewhere else? I'd like to be involved if I can be.

Cheers
Stuart