[mapguide-users] MGE2009 crashing

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Aug 28 12:05:21 EDT 2008

So it looks like it's not web server or web extension specific.  I agree
since whenever I see problem there is a Windows error dialog on the console
reporting mgserver.exe as the faulting module.  The only commonality here is
that everyone reporting this problem is running Windows.  Is anyone running
MGOS 2.0.1 on Linux in a production environment seeing these same problems?

By the way Zac, your openlayers demo is very cool.

Andy