[mapguide-users] DDM Coordinate system

Kori Maleski kori.maleski at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:48:27 EST 2008

Every GPS device allows for output in any of the degree formats.
You can specify decimal degrees, decimal degree minutes or decimal degree
minute seconds for output.

If you need to convert a point file, csv or excel etc. - you can calculate
the decimal degrees with the formulae below.

decimal degree = degree + minute/60 + decimal second/3600
decimal degree = degree + decimal minute/60

Then you can use it in Mapguide however you wish.

Cheers,