[mapguide-users] Jx Layout and Fusion

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Wed Dec 3 13:46:17 EST 2008

I have a question about the Jx libraries in relation to Fusion.  I'm
trying to build my own layout for fusion similar to the aqua layout
supplied with MGOS.  I would like the Legend, SelectionPanel, and Task
Pane to show up as tabs in a dialog.  The code works and they are
displayed as such, but the tabbox doesn't take up the entire dialog, so
there are scroll bars up/down and left/right and there is blank space on
the bottom and right of the dialog that the tabbox sits in.  There is
also blank space on the bottom of the dialog that I have created for the
overview map, even though I used the same exact code as the provided
template.  Is this a Jx issue, or are the sizes of the controls handled
in another part of the code?

I looked in the css for the template, and I didn't see anything.

Also, If I create separate dialog boxes for all three elements
(taskpane, selectionpanel, and legend) than each element fills it's
dialog completely like it's supposed to.

Thanks for the help!

-Mark Pendergraft