[mapguide-users] Using Fusion functions from a seperate iframe

Jason Woodman jwoodman at emht.com
Thu Dec 4 08:50:10 EST 2008

I'm trying to access the fusion commands for a map from a javascript function
in a separate iframe.  Does anyone know how to do this and can supply some
pointers or sample code on how to get a reference to the fusion commands in
one iframe from another iframe.

Here is my page setup
-------------------------------
| parent page                       |
| | map iframe | code iframe | |

My javascript function is in the code iframe, and I need to be able to have
it access the map functions in the map iframe so I can do things like select
objects, zoom to a selection, and the like.

Thanks,
Jason Woodman
EMH&T, Inc.