[mapguide-users] FeatureSet XML returned by QUERYMAPFEATURES for WFS layer

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Dec 5 15:44:50 EST 2008

If there is nothing in the FeatureSet tag, it is likely because the
FeatureSource has no
primary key. I have not used WFS enough to comment on wether it is a problem
with the WFS server, the provider, or your setup.

You cannot select items from FeatureSources, if the FeatureSource has no
primary key.
You may be able to force a column to be the primary key if you use
Maestro (untested :)).

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S