[mapguide-users] gettile method problems

alucas alucas at srtec.com
Mon Dec 8 12:14:05 EST 2008

Hello Kenneth,

If after call GetTile I write the tile in a temporary directory, then the
service does not goes down. Strange behaviour...

Now my code looks something like this:

for (int s = scaleCount -1; s >=0; s--)
{
  // nTilesX and nTilesY calculation
  // ...

  for (int r = 0; r <= nTilesX; r++)
  {
     for (int c = 0; c <= nTilesY; c++)
     {
            MgByteReader br = ts.GetTile(mapResId, layerGroup, c, r, s);
            MgByteSink bs = new MgByteSink(br);
            bs.ToFile(@"c:\Temp\s"+ s.ToString() +"_r"+r.ToString()+"_c"+
c.ToString()+".jpg");

      }
  }
}

If I comment the lines for write the tiles, then I get the exception again.

Any Idea?